Bookish Discoveries I Made in 2019
So I don't actually have 10 discoveries, but I decided to share a few discoveries that I did make...
1) I absolutely adore the bookish community. And I was especially reminded of that when I attended Christian Fiction Readers Retreat (CFRR) (now retired and replaced by Storyfest) in April 2019. I have made some of my very best friends online through blogging/reviewing. And I wouldn't have it any other way! Book people are my people!!!
2) I was introduced to Libib and have fallen in love with it!! It's definitely a work in progress, but now I have somewhere I can cataloge my books and keep track of what I have and how many I have.
3) I love to travel. Especially to bookish events, such as CFRR (see above), different author events, and Storymakers (a writer's conference).
4) I discovered several fun new authors:
5) I love love love having my favorite print books on my shelves, but in all the practicallity, my Kindle app on my phone and my Kindle are the best place for me to read or listen to audio books so that my kids don't wrip my books up.
6) I absolutely adore booksleeves. In fact, I have become quite obsessed and all the sleeves I own take up a whole shelf on my bookshelf in my bedroom (and then some). They make for a great bookstagram picture prop. My favorite shops are Belle's Book Sleeves and BookGizmo.
7) I love bookish themed candles. These also make for a good bookstagram picture prop. My favorite shops are From the Page, Wick and Sarcasm, and Novelly Yours. Wizz Pop Candles (no longer in business).
What bookish discoveries did you make in 2019?
Bringing you your next favorite clean read...
Need a good book to read? Check here... Anything from regency, romance, historical fiction, contemporary...
How to comment on the blog due to weird theme issues:
-Notify me of new comments to this post by email
Need to search the site? Use the search engine below...
Learn more about how I rate the books I read HERE.
Follow the adult reader blog via email.