Rachelle is the award-winning author of ten books, including The Soldier’s Bride (A Kindle Scout Selection), Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things, Veils and Vengeance, and Christmas Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology. Her novella, “Silver Cascade Secrets,” was included in the Rone Award–winning Timeless Romance Anthology, Fall Collection.
Rachelle loves laughing with her husband while raising five children and dozens of chickens on a little farm in rural Idaho. She graduated cum laude from Utah State University with a degree in psychology and a minor in music.
Q&A with the Author:
1. What inspired your book? My book was inspired by several different real news events that I had heard and a healthy dose of my own over-active imagination. And it’s inspired by the beautiful state of Idaho!
2. How do you spend your free time? I love to read whenever I can find a spare minute. I also enjoy gardening and taking care of our flock of nearly 100 chickens.
Connect with the Author here:
~ Facebook ~ Website ~ Amazon ~
~ VIP Mailing list ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads
Love can be a very dangerous thing.
At least it seems that way to Adri Pyper, the premier wedding planner in Sun Valley, Idaho. When one of her clients dies mysteriously, Adri takes the advice of the local detective and swears she will stay out of the investigation . . . this time. Luke Stetson's involvement in the case, along with the possibility of a kiss between the two, should be enough incentive to keep Adri out of trouble. But when a dog-themed wedding is almost ruined by a suspect, Adri and her assistant, Lorea, are thrust into private eye mode. When poison enters the picture, even a reluctant sleuth can’t steer clear of danger.
Author Top Ten List
1. I learned how to incubate chickens last year and it’s one of the coolest things ever to witness those little cheepers being born.
2. I love extra dark chocolate, like 85% dark.
3. I learned how to oil paint last year and I’m fascinated by this art form.
4. My favorite flower is a hyacinth
5. I enjoy playing the piano, singing, and writing songs.
6. My favorite children’s book is The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
7. I graduated valedictorian from my high school with a full scholarship to Utah State University. Go Aggies!
8. I hate doing the dishes.
9. I like to crochet, sew, and quilt, but I usually spend my time writing nowadays.
10. I grew up on a farm in Idaho where I moved lots of pipe, hoed weeds, rogued grain, chopped giant bull thistles with a machete, and swam in the Snake river.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page.
Bringing you your next favorite clean read...
Need a good book to read? Check here... Anything from regency, romance, historical fiction, contemporary...
Learn more about how I rate the books I read HERE.
Follow the adult reader blog via email.
How to comment on the blog due to weird theme issues:
-Notify me of new comments to this post by email
Need to search the site? Use the search engine below...