I have been participating in this summer's
New LDS Ficiton Summer Book Trek.
For more details, visit the site HERE.
Books Read and Reviewed...
1. The Start of Us (A Change of Plans #1) by Rachel John
2. A Peculiar Courtship (The Beckett Files #2) by Laura Beers (review coming soon...)
3. Pretty Much Perfect by Sally Johnson
4. To Love a Spy (The Beckett Files #3) by Laura Beers (review coming soon...)
1. The Matchmaker's Match by Brittany Larsen
Books I Still Want to Read...
1. Loving Lieutenant Lancaster (Lancaster Family #4) by Sarah M. Eden
2. The Secret of Haversham House by Julie Matern
Bringing you your next favorite clean read...
Need a good book to read? Check here... Anything from regency, romance, historical fiction, contemporary...
Check Out Code: BOOKISH
How to comment on the blog due to weird theme issues:
-Notify me of new comments to this post by email
Need to search the site? Use the search engine below...
Learn more about how I rate the books I read HERE.
Follow the adult reader blog via email.