About the Author
Sarah Monzon is a Navy chaplain’s wife and a stay at home mom to the two cutest littles in the world. Playing pretend all day with them isn’t enough, she spends the evenings after their heads hit the pillow to create her own imaginary characters. When she isn’t in the world of make believe, she can be found in the pine forests of western Washington taking care of her family, fostering friendships, and enjoying all the adventures each day brings. Her debut novel, The Isaac Project, skyrocketed to Amazon bestseller status while her Sophomore book, Finders Keepers, won the 2017 SELAH award for contemporary romance.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world for book research (expense covered for you by an anonymous donor), where would you go and why?
Is a trip around the world cheating? If yes, then I’d have to say either South America or Italy/France as I have story ideas for both of those locations.
2. What genre(s) do you write? Why do you choose to write in this genre?
Haha. I laugh because I was just talking to a friend that I have no brand and that readers don’t know what to expect when they pick up my books. I have written rural, urban, international; straight contemporary, dual-timeline, romcom/chicklit; first person POV and third person. What can I say? I love a good story no matter how or where it’s told, and I have to be true to the characters and how the story comes to me. That being said, I’d say I write in the Contemporary Christian Romance genre overall with some fun variations. *wink*
3. What top 5 books are currently on your TBR pile?
1) No One Ever Asked by Katie Ganshert
2) Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
3) Thirst of Steel by Ronie Kendig
4) The Heart Between Us by Lindsey Harrell
5) Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon
4. What inspired your idea for Bookishly Ever After?
I just wanted to have fun and write something that might make people chuckle.
5. What do you want readers to take away from reading Bookishly Ever After?
I hope readers come away with a smile, if nothing else. I know that may sound trite, but I hope that the story will let readers escape for a few hours, laugh, and relax from the stresses of life.
6. What is your current WIP? What can you tell us about this project?
I’m currently finishing up the third book in my Carrington Family series. This is a dual-timeline book set in present day Florida and spanning the first and second Seminole War. It’s a story about finding freedom and answering God’s calling in your life.
Pre-order the collection HERE.
OR pre-order Bookishly Ever After HERE (link not yet available).
Request an Interview
Hello and welcome to my author interview page. Here there will be interviews with some fun and amazing authors.
How to comment on the blog due to weird theme issues:
-Notify me of new comments to this post by email
Need to search the site? Use the search engine below...
Follow the author interviews blog via email: