Q&A With The Author:
Actually, the cover. The art was done by Claudia McKinney from Phatpuppy art who also did all four of the covers for my first series. I saw the art in her portfolio and knew I wanted to write this guy’s story! So I bought the image first and wrote around it.
2. How do you spend your free time
I have kids, what is this “free time” you speak of?
I’m a foodie, I love going out to eat. I also love watching shows of all kinds, theater or T.V. Also reading or course.
Now eighteen, he spends his days capturing Wizards. But the nights are his, reserved to feed the starving villagers of Eriroc under cover of dark. There’s always more people in need than he can help, and one of these days he’s going to hang for theft from the royal kitchens.
Although Tybolt and his fierce partner, Auriela, have imprisoned many Wizards, the one partially responsible for the storm that killed Tybolt’s family is still out there: Alistair. When an old informant claims to have information regarding their elusive prey, everything changes.
In a cruel twist, Tybolt realizes he isn't who he thought he was at all. How can he save himself, the people, and those he loves while keeping his secrets safe? Can he hide his true nature and allow the corrupt king to remain on the throne?
Or will he have to unveil himself and risk possible execution to save them all?
Top Ten List
2. I drop pretty much everything I touch.
3. I ruin SO MANY CLOTHES. I spill all the time, it’s a little embarrassing.
4. I love, love, love Thai food.
5. I used to struggle with depression and anxiety really bad. Once I learned how to deal with it, my likes and dislikes totally changed. Now I can’t stop buying things in really bright colors.
6. I couldn’t afford to put in granite counter tops in the house we bought and they were so bad! So, I painted them with chalk board paint. FYI -- they look pretty awesome.
7. I’m a super-fast reader. About 100 pages an hour.
8. I come across as an extrovert because I’m a performer, but I’m a TOTAL introvert.
9. When my kids ask me “why” I sing the theme song I made up about how I’m the meanest mom in America. Works like a charm.
10. I have an auto immune disease called, Ankylosing Spondylitis. It’s a mouthful and a pain in my butt. But we all work through hard things, this just happens to be mine.