About the Book
I'm not who they think I am. A docile girl who meekly obeys her stepmother and stepsisters. Some kind of sick angel who cheerfully bears their mistreatment. That's what I WANT them to think. Because then they won't suspect what I'm really up to.
The ball, the prince - it's all part of my plan to come out on top. Stepmother and her demented daughters will pay for every floor I have scoured, every sneer I have borne. They don't know about the white magic, how I use it to enhance myself. They can't see that my heart is black as midnight, rotten as a poisoned apple.
They're about to find out.
About the Author
Anita thinks people like to read lists more than paragraphs, so she does her bio as such.
* Born and raised in Philly, home of the best cheesesteaks.
* Except for first grade, homeschooled all the way through.
* Two younger brothers and two younger sisters who are my very bestest friends.
* Married at 20, had three kids by 30. Developed the Nine Princesses during that period.
* Gave up the project several times in frustration and despair over the publishing industry.
* At 31, thanks to the internet and Kindle, finally published "Maelyn". So happy.
* Random interests: drawing, reading, music, chocolate, Nintendo, BBC movies, Colin Firth, Panera Bread.
Sinful Cinderella by Anita Valle is a delightful twist on one of my all-time favorite fairytales, Cinderella. Although, the story did not go the way I thought it would at all, I was pleasantly surprised with the exciting plot development and cast of characters. This is not your typical Cinderella fractured fairytale. This well-written and magical story had many twists that I never expected. Especially another fairytale that is tied in at the end. No spoilers though; read this story to find out. I would highly recommend this novel to teens that enjoy retellings of fairytale stories.
Genre: fantasy; romance; fairytale; young adult
Publisher: Anita Valle
Publication date: September 30, 2015
Number of pages: 99
Category: Junior High+
Content Rating: PG
Book Rating: 5 stars
A review copy of this book was purchase for review.
Bringing you your next favorite clean read...
Need a good book to read? Check here... Anything from scifi, historical fiction, realistic fiction, fantasy, romance, adventure...
Learn more about how I rate the books I read HERE.
Follow the teen reader blog via email.