Passing the Mantle – An ill-fated hunting trip
Forging Friendships – Recruiting able-bodied men ineligible for knighthood
The Sword of Korma Monroe – A sword made for trouble
Turning Point – A duke and an earl plot treason
The Bittersweet Pear – A marital misunderstanding
Isbeth’s Redemption – Dentin doesn’t make a good first impression
A Squire’s Love – Reginald’s quest
Restoration – A trip to Braulyn produces unexpected company
A happily married mother of three small children, she divides her time between mothering, teaching, and writing. She endeavors to enchant, thrill, entertain, and amuse through her work. A constant student, she seeks to improve her skills and loves to hear from readers.
10 Random Facts about Rachel Rossano
- was homeschooled Kindergarten and then 4th through 12th grade.
- has three kids, two boys and a girl, which includes a set of twins.
- is a selective vegetarian, meaning she will occasionally eat bacon (because who doesn’t like bacon).
- has more unpublished books than published (a fact she is working hard to change).
- homeschools her three children.
- hates folding laundry unless a movie is involved.
- is addicted to home improvement/decorating shows (Fixer Upper, Property Brothers, Househunters International…), though her house definitely doesn’t reflect it.
- only dated one person, the man she married. He is the inspiration for all of her book heroes and her toughest editor.
- designs book covers for fun.
- cannot ride a horse, shoot a bow and arrow, or fight with a sword, though she really would love to learn to do those things someday.