Rachelle loves laughing with her husband while raising five children and dozens of chickens on a little farm in rural Idaho. She graduated cum laude from Utah State University with a degree in psychology and a minor in music.
Q&A with the Author:
2. How do you spend your free time? I love to read whenever I can find a spare minute. I also enjoy gardening and taking care of our flock of nearly 100 chickens.
~ Facebook ~ Website ~ Amazon ~
~ VIP Mailing list ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads
Author Top Ten List
2. I love extra dark chocolate, like 85% dark.
3. I learned how to oil paint last year and I’m fascinated by this art form.
4. My favorite flower is a hyacinth
5. I enjoy playing the piano, singing, and writing songs.
6. My favorite children’s book is The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
7. I graduated valedictorian from my high school with a full scholarship to Utah State University. Go Aggies!
8. I hate doing the dishes.
9. I like to crochet, sew, and quilt, but I usually spend my time writing nowadays.
10. I grew up on a farm in Idaho where I moved lots of pipe, hoed weeds, rogued grain, chopped giant bull thistles with a machete, and swam in the Snake river.